Monday, December 10, 2007

Via someone elses blog, I've discovered the GMap Pedometer, which I would have said was a good thing until I tried tracing a route across London that I walked a few weeks back. I was so tired at the end of it I'd assumed I'd walked a good four or five miles. Barely two-and-a-half said GMap, which means I'm more out of shape than I thought.

Anyway, tomorrow I have to go to a school and give some children certificates and medals as rewards for doing the Big Wild Read in the summer. If this doesn't mark them out to their peers for mockery and Chinese burns and put them off reading for life I don't know what will. I would have thought that a reward for a schoolchild these days would count as a better gun or something, considering all the newspaper headlines about gang violence in London these days.

Labels:


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?