Thursday, November 01, 2007

Things I Wish I Had a Camera For

Walking through the park on my way to work today I saw a squirrel and a bird that was either a large blackbird or a small crow brandishing at one another in the branches of a tree. The bird would land on one branch and the squirrel would leap across and drive it away, at which point it would flap and settle on another branch, making the squirrel go after it again. I'm not entirely sure why the squirrel didn't want to share the tree with other animals, maybe he thought that the whole neighbourhood would go downhill once the crows moved in.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a gull singlewingedly drive off a flock of crows. Their numerical advantage didn't seem to register in their dull minds so would advance one by one on the gull until it decided enough was enough. Dumb birds.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?