Sunday, July 29, 2007

Went to my cousin's wedding yesterday. Because I haven't seen him or most of my cousins on that side of the family for best part of a decade it's always a surprise when they stand up and make a witty speech compared to the last time I saw them when they were a sulky and inarticulate teenager.

His only problem is that now he'll be taking his beautiful bride back to his flat in Gloucester...


This morning I are be mostly laughing at ThirdGender666, a kooky site set up to convince us that gays and lesbians are bring round the apocalypse. This guy is so confused about the facts of life in his Bible (Kids! The Bible is not 'The Joy of Sex'!) that he ends up looking foolish rather than hateful.

Labels: , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?