Sunday, March 11, 2007

Was shocked, shocked I say, to read an article by Sarah Sands in today's Independent which said that boys preferred to blog while women go for social networking sites, not because that's so obviously bunk but because my self-image, as fearlessly bounding around across gender boundaries, is always rocked when I'm told I'm just doing what comes naturally to anyone with a Y chromosome and a dick.

Still, I'm sure I can overcome the disappointment. After all, today was a lovely Spring day, cold but bright, so I could hang washing out to dry on the line in my garden and open the windows to let some fresh air into my foul dark den. I sorted out some old clothes for one of those door-to-door charity collection things, there were some pullovers from the back of my wardrobe that I've had for some fifteen or sixteen years going in there, still in perfectly good shape, and they say nothing these days is made to last. I wish my shoes or my trousers lasted as long.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?