Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So, bored, I played with Flickr's search function and my iTunes Party Shuffle, so this evening I've been listening to

Radiohead- Everything in it's Right Place.

Everything in its right place.

Originally uploaded by killer blythes.










Pet Shop Boys- New York City Boy

New York City Boy.

Originally uploaded by CMP73.










Boards of Canada- Aquarius

Aquarius Plateau - Winter

Originally uploaded by CDSanderson.








Qpe- Drown

The Drowned Phoenecian Sailor

Originally uploaded by Jack of Nothing.













Manic Street Preachers- The Intense Humming of Evil

The Intense Humming of Evil

Originally uploaded by ldandersen.








Depeche Mode- Condemnation

condemnation

Originally uploaded by Catapulpe.









Portishead- Undenied

Undenied

Originally uploaded by maliceorchid.












Well, that was fun. Please check out the photos of these wonderful people. If any of these wonderful people object to my flagrant nicking of their photos let me know and I'll take it down straight away.

Labels: ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?