Saturday, February 17, 2007

The View From Primrose Hill


View From Primrose Hill
Originally uploaded by Loz Flowers.
Tired but happy after an afternoon walking round Regent's Park. And after several weeks of gloomy weather it was nice to see a little sun and a mild almost-Spring day.

I had intended to go over to East London to look at that LGBT exhibition I linked to a fortnight ago but most of the DLR is down for maintenance this weekend and I didn't care deeply enough to risk the replacement bus service. So I did the Regents Park walk from the London Walks podcast. I'd forgotten how steep the walk up to the top of Primrose Hill actually is, or maybe I'm just in bad shape, though I made it one go and got the blood circulating a bit.

I've only been to Regent's Park once or twice in the almost ten years I've lived in London, maybe because if you're not going to the zoo there isn't actually much to do there, but it is a lovely park. Still, it's only today that I learnt the Regent in question was George, not Albert.

Labels: , , , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?