Sunday, March 05, 2006

I'm spending the weekend with my parents. It's my Mum's birthday, Dad doesn't understand how his new combined video/DVD player works, y'know, bonding stuff.

Yesterday everyone took my Mum to see We Will Rock You up in London. Not being a huge fan of Queen, musicals or anything touched by the withered claw of Ben Elton I skipped that and met them afterwards. People often ask me why I don't drive and there are several reasons, the main ones being that I can get everywhere I need to go by public transport and how bad they are for the environment. But I suspect my biggest worry is that if I got a car I'd do something really stupid, like load my family into it and drive into the centre of London, on a Saturday, and then drive out again that evening. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?