Friday, February 03, 2006

Lowri Turner - Week Two

I SEEM to have outraged half of Wales with my comments last week about gay MPs. For those who didn't read them, I said I didn't want a gay man as a party leader or PM because I felt most gay men's lives were too different from the majority of the electorate.

Last week, what she said was: Frankly, I don't trust a man who says he swings both ways, unless he is a spotty teenager who hasn't sorted himself out yet. Oaten is 41 and Hughes is 54. If they think they are old enough to run the country then surely they are old enough to work out which gender they fancy? Those who claim to be bisexual are simply trying to fudge the truth.

Now she's claiming her comments were about gay MPs. Bisexuals don't get mentioned at all. I'm not sure whether that's a deliberate snub, she's lumping bis in with her 'many' gay friends or whether we were all too damn indecisive to send a letter of complaint?

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?