Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I must say I'm not too impressed with Blogger's own comments system. I've been experimenting with it and I expected at the very least another tab on my screen giving me some overview of posted comments. But nothing. So, if I had a troll or spammer get busy on the blog whilst I was away from it, I'd have to go through every single entry deleting what was written. And when I've selected and deleted an entry, it doesn't allow me to go back to the comments window, it instead directs me back to the blog, so I'd have to close that window and open a fresh comments window, each time. Not exactly user friendly is it?

Mind you, it's not like anyone is going to find it. How long does it take a new blog to show up on Google, or any search engines for that matter? I started this new blog last Thursday and it hasn't appeared as yet. My little blogger dashboard isn't showing me how many posts I've made either, which is making me start to wonder whether it wasn't created properly.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?