Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'm trying to think of how a blog for my library would work, half as a thought experiment and half as something I can toss at my current/possible future managers as a reason for why they should choose me over someone who's like, you know, better dressed and cares about being a librarian.

But I'm thinking that possibly a pure blog in the style of blahflowers or better still someone half-competent isn't a particularly useful structure. What we need is not a blog where you see the current entry first and then scroll down to see older entries, what you need is something that looks like a calender to start with, then you click on a day and get library events and contact details, then blog-type stuff, but what sort of content goes there? Information nicked from book-related websites like The Bookseller or the Telegraph books?

OK, I'll bite. Anyone know/recommend any good library-based blogs (as opposed to blogs by librarians)?

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?