Thursday, February 19, 2004

Oh horror! Scrawn and the Boy Lard are leaving Radio One. Admittedly at twenty-seven I'm probably squeezed out of Radio One's demographic anyway (which I think is now people who find the Tweenies too intellectually challenging or still believe calling women 'birds' is wit of the highest order) and, no, I haven't actually listened to Radio One for a month or two, but it gave me a little twinge of pleasure to know that the two Marks were doing their thing on a station they didn't really fit any more. Last time I listened, they had Robert Plant on to talk about Led Zeppelin. On Radio One!

Oh well, the only radio I regularly listen to is The Remix on X-FM, Radio 4 comedy (Absolute Power is a must!) and Mixing It on Radio 3.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?