Thursday, February 26, 2004

My sister's dog has gone missing. It has a collar and one of those chips in it but has been missing since Monday with no luck. The omens therefore aren't great, although a dog could probably live wild for that long. It did escape once before and was found half a mile down the road.

I did honestly want to watch the program on BBC2, What the World Thinks of God, but it's got Sister Wendy on it and when her first words are "I think God is a very personal, undescribable thing..." I knew we weren't on to a winner. It's also got Sean Hughes who looks like he's struggling to keep a straight face.

Popped next door after work today to see my landlords and discuss the plumber that I had to call last week to fix my boiler. I gave them the bill, which I'm now beginning to worry was a mistake, and they said they'd discuss what they were going to do. What's there to discuss? They should repay me what it cost to get the boiler fixed! They've had all evening so I'm now wondering what's taking them so long. Are they going to pay me the money? Am I ever going to see that invoice again?

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?