Thursday, January 29, 2004

Hello Andrew if you're reading. I hope you're not trying to hack my Barbelith account again. If you have a problem, apart from the obvious one, you know my email address, obviously, why not drop me a line and vent your spleen, or you could always apologise. I'm fairly easy going like that.

My current mood? Pissed off. Everyone in the world who disagrees with me is obviously a moron and should be shot between the eyes. Anyone who thinks Hutton's attack on the BBC was not partisan and not severely flawed is an idiot. But we take these things as read. Yesterday's snow has become today's ice, making it 4.354 times more difficult to get to work. However, once at work someone made me a cup of hot chocolate, which I enjoyed immensely. One of our borrowers who has had books overdue for about a year finally brought them in today (typical, he forgets about it for a year, then on the one day when he'd have an excuse for not bringing them in he turns up!). He's the uncle of the kid who got killed in Germany under mysterious circumstances by a far right group. Barring earth-shattering news it's apparently going to be covered in next Tuesday's Newsnight, worth a watch!

Freeserve's work on the email lines seems to be messing my email around and it's cold in my flat. And people still don't acknowledge that I'm obviously the best person to rule the world as tyrant. Some people you just cannot help...

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?