Saturday, December 13, 2003

Still, at least my working week has finally finished. It's been a bit longer than usual this week as I needed to swap working Saturdays so I (hopefully) won't be too tired for Angel's Christmas party next Saturday evening. Me and late nights really don't get on well, so I suppose I can't blame Plums for buggering off and doing her own thing. Anyway, it's going to be a quiet rest of weekend for me, if I get my stuff together I might even finally sort out a LJ, after Reg gave me a code sometime near the dawn of the third age of mankind (or was it the time of the Last Alliance between Men and Elves, or just a long, long time ago? I forget). For about the last three months my outgoings have exceeded my income and though I have the savings account to save me I want to try and make some pretense, now I've finished my Christmas shopping, of saving money again.

Anyway, on Thursday I was in Boots shopping for toiletry gift stuff for sister and her boyf. It seems those that make these sets for men are getting desperate so they're bunging in some fairly good looking free gifts, including a waterproof calculator and such like. So I got him a set with a waterproof shower-radio. And for my hetero-gender-normative sister, a colour compact. The helpful assistant pointed out I qualified for the 3 for 2 offer, so I also walked away with the 'Number 7 pamper kit'. Now I tend not to bother with these sorts of things myself, so I'm now faced with a dilemma, do I give it as a Christmas gift to someone, or do I treat myself to a go?

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?