Friday, December 12, 2003

I can assure everyone that I definitely will not be producing a list of my favourite albums/singles et al for 2003, if only because I don't tend to keep up with music as it's coming out, my favourite album could turn out to be Pulp's This is Hardcore. Oh, and don't believe the hype, or what Fly and Flux have been saying. That LCD Soundsystem song is shit. But I am looking forward to the Scissor Sisters single release next year.

Otherwise, they've just shown the Peaches vs. Iggy video on Kerrang!, Peaches and Sir Iggy versus the zombies. Shame they couldn't come up with some decent lyrics to go with it but then I suppose when she plays live the crowd's too busy trying to have sex with Peaches to listen to what she's saying.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?