Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Herod Blunkett under pressure to shut down rightwing website after discovery of a 'hitlist' of targets. Aaah, R*dwatch (again, I'd rather not have people finding this blog when looking for that). I'm briefly mentioned on a R*dwatch related site. I never bothered to complain about it because luckily there's no important information about me on there and what there is is out-of-date. It's because I subscribe to the Mark Thomas mailing list which attracted the ire of one Ian Gomeche, an unpleasant individual from Scotland who, after having his journalism turned down by the mainstream media turned his attention to writing for R*dwatch instead in their 'noncewatch' division. Which is, strangely, where we ended up despite the list having no connections, beyond personal connections, to Anti-Nazi actions.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?