Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Hah! She got it wrong! Hah! Went to the Bisexual Underground last night with Plums and G. Saw Loz there too ( I don't know, we had two Lozs, two Lawrences, is this some kind of new ultra-incestuality where we all share the same name? "Welcome to Bicon 2004, here's your welcome pack and your name badge. Yes, I know it says 'Loz' but when you become bisexual you don't get to have any other name"). But anyway, got involved in a game of Scrabble with G and someone else. And the 'someone else' whipped our arses. Apparently while doing so her boyf was over the other side of the room going "who are those poor fuckers she's playing at Scrabble?" I never had a chance, not helped by the first five or six rounds having to try to find words to make entirely out of vowels. Still, at one point she had 'tilda', which doesn't exist. It is 'tilde'! If only I'd challenged her... I would still have come last but perhaps I would have at least got my score into three figures...

Otherwise I switched to coke far too early in the evening which meant I was still bouncing around at home in the early hours when my brain just wanted to sleep. Damn sugar rush, why do I never get one when it could be useful?

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?