Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I don't want to be here! I'm middle-class. I was brought up lower middle-class with aspirations of middle-middle-class! I was brought up in a broadly middle-class town and went to a grammar school. So I don't want to be walking round a working class estate where the kids skiving off school are siting drinking cans of Special Brew while an already drunken mother staggers after her daughter shouting "Oy! Scabby c**t!" Oh for closing time, when I can flee back to my comfortable middle-class part of town where nothing exists to challenge my preconceptions.

Otherwise, my days been nice, if rather frantic at times. I've kept being asked for things which the branch manager seems to have hidden before she went on holiday but the big list of tasks she left for me before she left has been slowly but steadily decreasing.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?