Tuesday, September 23, 2003

From the It's a small small small small small small small small small small small small sma- [thunk!] world desk. Have I mentioned this New Opportunities Fund training that I'm involved with in our library service? Anyway, all the hard techy stuff is being done by Christ Church College in Canterbury. So I emailed them for help with part of the site that couldn't be accessed and got a reply back from someone there who I went to school with back in Maidstone around a decade ago! He was one of the prefects that ran the excuse for a school library. Our paths do seem to keep crossing every couple of years, when I worked in a school library in Sutton several years back I heard that he was working at another school library in the area. We never actually met then, but I did hear that he was seeing one of the sixth-formers from my school... Hello Ian!

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?