Monday, August 18, 2003

What should I do with myself over the next two weeks?

1. Overview: Hagalaz, Disruption.
Change, freedom. A pressing need to break free from constricting identification with material reality and experience the world of archetypal mind. Expect disruption, possibly as gradual 'coming to ones senses' or sudden disruptive changing of the way you believe the universe works. This will be negative, a failing relationship or plans going wrong, the more severe the disruption the more it was needed to allow you to grow.The lightning strikes branches off the tree, these might be dead wood, they might still be living parts of the tree.
2. Challenge: Othila, Separation.
The appropriate action is submission and, possibly, retreat. To benefit, you may have to give something up, some part of your behaviour or something you consider part of yourself. This will allow you to become more truly who you are.
3. Course of Action: Uruz, Strength Reversed.
If you don't pay attention you may fail to take advantage of the moment. The opportunity will be missed and your position weaker for it. Strength reversed is sometimes experienced as a series of minor failures, if you are really not paying attention it's a more serious jolt. Consider your relationship with yourself. But this is always part of the cycle, the going and the returning.

A lot more active than the last reading of waiting and seeing, which is certainly how creatively the last month or two turned out. This reading worries me in relation to the two main events in my life in the next fortnight, Bicon and my birthday at the end of next week. Whether the former is going to challenge my current celibacy and emotionally detached nature we shall have to wait and see, the cards and my own history would suggest that me and my emotions don't get on that harmoniously. My interpretation of this reading is that my life is going to change and not in a positive way. Submission and retreat are two different actions, possibly irreconcilable. So I have to either let the changes sweep me where they will or try to actively back away from them. Uruz reversed seems to me to say that I have to make the right choice at the crucial moment or else I'm stuffed. No pressure!

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?