Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I alone, it sometimes seems, out of all the people on Barbelith, am immune to the Friendster germ. Frankly, I hope I stay that way as I wouldn't have the time to devote to it and I don't need another reminder of precisely how few friends I have. Another good reason, that Cherry has linked to, is the owner's insistance that everyone plays it straight. What a boring, twentieth century view, and completely contrary to what the Web is all about. And, though I put the phrase 'I hate to say it but...' in just to try and fool you into thinking I'm not completely cold and heartless but to be honest I don't really mind what you think, I hate to say it but about two sentences into the section about him, it becomes suddenly extremely obvious why this guy had to invent Friendster in the first place.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?