Friday, August 08, 2003

Feel a bit better for something that was approaching a decent night's sleep. Was it the exhaustion from the previous night? Was it the Rescue Remedy I tried? Who knows. Let's just hope I can keep it up, especially tonight. I'm sort of interested in lucid dreaming, though like so much else in my life I never put my full effort into developing it. But I've noticed recently that in some of my dreams I'm getting close to that level of awareness, although I can't remember the details I know that last night I was repeatedly in danger of getting trapped in an endless recursive fragment of my dream and whereas normally it happens and I have no control over it this time I was sort of aware I was dreaming so kept 'switching the channel' of the dream to avoid it happening. Which worked.

Anyway, after calling in sick yesterday I'm back at work, sorting out books. Yay me. However, I have a sore throat and a cough. I wonder whether it's a good idea to go down to Brighton, but we shall have to see tomorrow morning shan't we?

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?