Tuesday, July 22, 2003

OK, OK, I've chilled out, taken some big deep breaths... I was a bit alarmed at coming to work in what would be my home for the next nine to twelve months and finding it staffed by about twice as many people as would normally be here. And it's a late night, so I was bit cranky. But things aren't so bad, I've realised what I've got to do, I'm not even going to be here for a while as I'll be back at the closed library dealing with the dispersal of stock. And when I'm back here, some other people won't be... so all is well.

This morning I found that I can make the journey here in half an hour, providing the buses all work okay. So the journey here and back shouldn't be a major hassle. When I'm here full time I'll have to look into the embaressment of having a monthly bus-pass again, which tends to have me sitting in a photo-booth looking like a strategically shaved character from Walking With... What The Hell Are Those?! Oh, All Right, Let's Be Charitable And Call Them 'Cavemen'.

One of the benefits of this library is that it seems to be cool. There aren't massive windows that eagerly face the morning sun.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?