Saturday, July 19, 2003

OK, I have a ticket for the Jeremy Hardy film tomorrow evening. My plan is to try and take in the Banksy show beforehand, zoom to Gosh! for comics if I have time then head down to the Prince Charles for the film. I must remember to take my notebook, as it'll help me remember anything witty that Jeremy says to regale you with after (He's on this week's edition of The News Quiz which is always worth a listen).

Apparently, the Banksy exhibition may not be strictly legal which means that if I can find the location it may not still be there. And irritatingly it's become the hot ticket for this weekend. I try to avoid the 'oh I hate it when my favourite indie artist gets lots of attention from the mainstream' trap, but when people like Jamie 'Gobshite' Oliver and Sara Cox are mentioned in relation to him it is hard to bite down that insitinctive dislike.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?