Friday, July 11, 2003

Ahh, the joys of being back at work. Thanks to the hot weather keeping me awake most of last night I come to work tired, exhausted and looking like the creature from the swamp, just as though I'd never been away. And I find out that instructions I'd left appear not to have been followed so lots of stuff which should have been made someone elses problem while I was gone have remained to become my problem once I was back.

But on the bright side, things are nice and quiet. All the students are finally gone for the summer so the librarians get to slink around the building from cool spot to cool spot.

Oh, and apparently I missed a meeting yesterday which I thought was next week. Oh well, these things happen...

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?