Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Actually, although I ache in a number of exciting places, my day at the book store was quite fun. In the sense that rather than our incredibly hot library we were in the basement of another library (different library authority) where it was nice and cool, despite the lack of air conditioning. There was only pain when we were outside, namely driving there from the library we were meeting up at, and driving home afterwards. In the direct sunlight it was extremely nasty, I could practically feel my skin turning cancerous, and most of the shaded spots were warm too. Still, we weeded a lot of books, trying to decide whether a book by someone we'd never heard of that doesn't seem to have been issued since before I was born and shifted a load around, which is quite fun. I feel I could possibly start a new range of fitness video-tapes, all you need is a set of high shelves and a set of low ones, and you just move books between the two. Watch out Mister Motivator, I'm comin' for ya!

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?