Thursday, June 19, 2003

Had a great time today, met up with Mononoke outside the British Museum, while I was waiting just slowly frying in the sun and watching tourists pass by, some American couple wanted to take a picture of the husb/boyf standing next to me for some reason. Must have been my Illig skirt I was wearing. Anyhow, we spent a couple of pretty pleasant hours in the British Museum, we had a look at the English/Celtic/Germanic stuff from thousands of years BC, Mononoke really wanted to see the Egyptian stuff but by then we were both tired and hungry so did little more than zip through (some of it was inaccessible anyway, they were testing their fire suppressent system or something). But I will definitely be returning at some point in the summer to check out all the things I missed out on today.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?