Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Feeling a bit wan at the moment, it is of course difficult to be a polysexual sex godling (that's 'godling' not 'Codling') when your lungs decide they want to leave your body via your nose and meet new people. But even one of the Asian ladies at work was trying to fix me up with one of the younger members of staff. What was really disturbing was we'd just been discussing this news report about increase in numbers of women with sexually transmitted diseases. I mean what is this, "I'll swap you a dose of the clap for chlamydia"? Those sex lottery ads they play at night on XFM make me want to stay celibate until some considerable time after I've died, maybe longer. But it was in danger of getting a bit 'Medical Love Song' there for a bit.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?