Saturday, April 26, 2003

Insomnia Watch.

I actually slept pretty well last night. And I was able to remember a little of what I dreamed for my dream journal. In the past what I've tended to remember of my dreams have centred around where I work, travelling on London Underground (which has sometimes become fantastic adventures on monorails and weird weird architectural stuff), or being back at school. The dreams of the last one were always a leetle strange, because I went to a single-sex school when I was growing up, then worked for two and a half years at another single-sex school (this time the opposite sex) in Wallington, Surrey. You'll understand how weird it is knowing you're late for lesson and not being sure if it's one you're teaching or taking. Thank god I'm not actually a teacher.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?