Sunday, April 13, 2003

< Tap, tap, tap >

Hmm.

Hello?

< feedback >

Jesus! Yes, the 21st century, cybernetically-enhanced ego in my head (where does the ego reside anyway?) has forced me to sign up for a blog, so I can say nothing in a more publicly embarrassing way than I have previously been capable of. This is mainly to keep me out of mischief, sitting here complaining about the latest series of Buffy or Angel allows me to distract myself from the fact that life is passing me by, although I did book my ticket for Bicon earlier, so that's my 'stop being a social shut-in' act for this year completed.

I make no effort to keep up with what someone assured me was the 'wonderful world of blogging' just before he was shot by an renegade CIA hit man that looked like Matt Damon, so I'm not even sure if anyone but the unhip still call it blogging, or indeed whether you still do it or whether you've all given it up and this years big craze is trout fishing.

Who's more evil, Tony Blair or Tony Robinson? Tony Blair has deliberately killed more people it's true, but Tony Robinson justifies this shit.

Oh yes, I will probably be referring to George W. Bush, the chimp who stole the election in America as a 'fucking moronic born-again shit that I wouldn't trust further than I could comfortably throw a Haggunenon in the form of a sofa' at some point. On the off chance that anyone reading this finds that offensive, I suggest they, to quote the late, great Bill Hicks, "look at the world around us and shut their fucking mouth." I mean, at least when Tony Blair appoints a crony to a job someone makes a bit of a fuss, everyone Bush is connected to is a mate from way back and no one seemed to give a shit.

Oh, and in closing I should probably wave at Plums, Auntie Skater, Sashinka and Luke. Meanwhile at Barbelith, more self-loathing and despair than at the office of the scriptwriters for Friends.

< Tap, tap, tap >

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?